If your hotel is not able to open yet, now is the time to implement the necessary safety protocols. If you are already open, the faster you make changes for the safety of your staff and guests, the better. Here are five important adjustments to make your hotel safer.
- Washable Face Masks – Protect your employees by outfitting them with washable face masks made with BioSmart™ fabric. Our face masks are made 100% in the USA with BioSmart™ fabric technology.
- Disposable Face Masks – Offer your guests a welcome amenity of disposable face masks. It will make your guest feel cared about and is also easy to incorporate into your hotel’s day-to-day operations.
- Temperature checks at the door – You can reduce the risk of having a guest or staff member in your hotel with the disease if you do temperature checks at the door. Have clear documented procedures if someone is found to have a high temperature, such as requiring an additional screening or a consultation with a doctor. Communicate to guests prior to their arrival about the safety protocol. Be sure to follow all local regulations and guidelines.
- Restaurant and bar precautions – Your safety protocols have to begin with making patrons maintain social distancing. That means moving tables 6 feet apart and barstools 6 feet apart. Mark the floor so if a guest moves a chair on their own, your staff will immediately realize it and correct the problem. Additionally, be sure to use table linens with soil release technology to keep the dining room as clean as possible.
- Rotating guest rooms – By leaving rooms empty for two to three days between guests, you reduce the risk of guest-to-guest transmission. You can also outfit your cleaning team with microfiber towels to ensure they clean deeper and more thoroughly.
The Textiles You Need to Prepare Your Hotel for Reopening
Venus is here to provide you with the best textiles for the comfort and safety of your guests. Just call 800.421.6599 to learn more, or you can request a quote here.