The healthcare industry relies on many different types of quality linens. Today, we are going to focus specifically on the linens that are used on patient beds. Here are the essentials.
- Fitted sheets – You want your sheets to be comfortable but also to be easily washable and durable to improve the overall cost of ownership.
- Pillowcases – Sleep can be tough to come by in a hospital. You want your pillowcases to be comfortable, breathable, and, once again, durable so that they can last through many washes.
- Blankets – It can be tough to keep patients warm in a medical facility. Therefore, you need a stockpile of blankets that you can provide on an as-needed basis. Once again, these need to be washable and durable.
- Mattress covers – The mattresses in a medical facility represent a major investment. Waterproof mattress covers protect that investment and ensure that one of the most expensive components of the bed is protected when the inevitable accident occurs.
- Bed pads – This a good way to clean up a mess in a hurry. It protects your bed from the moisture, but it also absorbs liquid to keep your patient as dry as possible while they wait for assistance.
The Top Health Care Linens at a Price You Can Afford
Venus is proud to offer the most comfortable and durable health care linens at prices that provide you with a great lifetime cost of ownership. To learn more or to start your order, give us a call today at 800.421.6599, or you can request a quote online.