Your luxury cruise guests are living the high life and there is no room for anything less than a comfortable, elegant, and luxurious experience. Here are a few ways to use linens wisely to enhance the experience of your guests and ensure repeat visits.
- Poolside – Make sure guests are swaddled with comfortable and absorbent towels. The focus should be on relaxation in the sun.
- Sleeping cabin – If your guests don’t sleep, they don’t have a good time. That means you need the right sheets, pillowcases, comforter, and pillows to help travelers drift peacefully off to dreamland.
- Bath towels – The bath towels need to be just as comfortable and absorbent as the ones that are poolside. And don’t forget to have a plush bathrobe waiting so that guests can relax in the cabin as well.
- Spa towels – The spa also needs to have the best towels, robes, and other linens. You don’t want a massage to be ruined by a scratchy towel.
- Gym towels – Gym towels need to be able to wipe away sweat effectively. Be sure to have separate towels for guests and for cleaning the equipment between uses.
- Restaurant linens – Table cloths and cloth napkins go a long way toward creating a luxury experience. Practice different folding methods with the napkins in order to build anticipation for the meal.
Get Your Luxury Cruise Linens from Venus
Partner up with Venus for linens that can be used to outfit your entire cruise ship with comfort and elegance. Get your custom order started today by calling 800.421.6599, or you can request a quote from our website.