In this position, you will be responsible for successfully driving aggressive revenue growth for cruise line accounts. You are responsible for discovering opportunities, establishing new relationships, nurturing existing relationships and closing deals.
Critical duties include:
- Achieving aggressive revenue growth in cruise line segment
- Developing & presenting an actionable and measurable account penetration strategy including, but not limited to:
- Total sales potential in this segment
- Quarterly sales forecasts
- Current market share and market positioning (compared to major competitors)
- Strategy for gaining market share
- Use of SalesForce (CRM) to update upper management on:
- All sales activities inclusive of job leads
- Proposal status
- Upcoming presentations
- Annual presentation at Venus Group headquarters with a review of past performance & strategy for the following year
Expected duties include:
- Monitor customer, market & competitor activity & provide feedback to leadership team
- Attend conferences & seminars, representing Venus and building/nurturing business relationships and executing appropriate follow-up
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
- Any other responsibilities assigned to you by management
10+ years’ experience selling to cruise lines. Textiles products is a plus, although sales of ancillary products will also be valued
The expectations of the position
This is a full-time position and you are expected to dedicate full-time employment for Venus Group only. While you are employed at Venus Group, you will not engage in any other employment, consulting or other business activity (whether full-time or part-time) that would create a conflict of interest with Venus Group.
Your progress will be reviewed by management as needed on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis. You will be asked to provide reports of your progress on a regular basis. You are expected to exceed the expectations set by management in your job description, along with any other responsibilities assigned to you by management.
Salary (DOE) + Commission
None (subject to revisions)