Venus Group is looking for an Inbound Sales Lead Specialist (Inside Sales) with previous Salesforce CRM experience. Pardot marketing automation software experience is a plus. This person will be responsible for managing all inbound and outbound leads (calls, emails, form submissions) resulting from various lead generation campaigns, as well as lead distribution, lead nurturing, and updating and maintaining contact records within the CRM system. This is a permanent position and this person will be onsite 40 hours a week in Foothill Ranch.
Training will be provided. This position could lead to future career opportunities within the company such as outside sales or other open positions.
- Review of Salesforce CRM intelligence data
- Contacting the lead through phone or email
- Answering questions and providing requested information
- Identifying need and available budget
- Educating customers on available products and solutions
- When sales ready, assign lead to appropriate sales person
- Otherwise continue to nurture and cultivate lead until sales qualified.
- Responsible for the migration of all Venus lead generation initiatives into the CRM
- Works closely with marketing team members and outside sales to qualify, nurture, distribute and appropriately manage leads to all stages of the funnel.
- Update contact records and maintain integrity of the Salesforce CRM database
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous Internet sales prospecting experience is a plus.
- 2-4 years of experience with lead prequalification, list management, and digital campaign management
- High-energy personality with infectiously positive attitude.
- Hardworking with past B2B sales support experience preferred
- Lead generation, or corporate appointment setting experience.
- Must be ambitious, motivated and sales-minded
- Must be a great problem solver and have critical thinking skills
- Must have great communication skills with good grammar, writing and editing skills.
- Must be able to multi-task with excellent time management skills
- Must be detail oriented.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Must have previous experience and proficiency with Salesforce CRM system. Pardot experience a plus.
Foothill Ranch, CA