When someone comes to your spa hotel, they want to be swaddled in comfort. Clean and plush linens are one of the things that will help to create the right experience. Here are the five locations where you have to pay the most attention to the quality of the linens at your spa hotel.
- The Bedroom – Sleeping comfortably will make the entire experience more relaxing. You want high-quality sheets and pillows that are easy to keep pristine and wrinkle-free while offering a silky smooth feel.
- The Bathroom – Towels and bathrobes need to be plush and ultra-absorbent.
- The Spa – Again, you need the best quality bathrobes and towels for guests. Slippers are also a nice touch for comfort between treatments. This is what your guests come to your for, so you can’t allow a scratchy towel or robe pull them out the rejuvenating experience.
- The Pool/Gym – Towels for drying off after a dip in the pool or for wiping away sweat during a workout need to be absorbent and hold up to frequent washes.
- The Restaurant – A fine dining experience requires beautiful white or ivory tablecloths. Cloth napkins also immediately let the diner know to expect an excellent meal and top-notch service.
Venus Group: Where Spa Hotels Turn for Luxury Linens
Venus is proud to offer high-quality textiles that are also durable, so you get the best value from your purchase while your guests get the best experience from their stay. Call 800.421.6599 to learn more, or you can request a quote online.