When you think of luxury, what words do you associate with that idea? What experiences are your guests expecting at your hotel? Luxurious, lavish, plush, opulent: these are some of the concepts you want to convey to your guests at every opportunity. Here are the 5 places in your hotel where guests are going to need the finest textiles in order to feel they enjoyed a luxury experience:
- The Bedroom – Blankets need to be warm, but still breathe for comfort. A variety of pillows need to offer the right degree of softness or firmness depending on how a guest sleeps. Sheets need to be soft and smooth to the touch.
- The Bathroom – Robes should be plush and comfortable. Towels need to be gentle on the skin but still super absorbent so your guests can dry off after a shower.
- The Restaurant – The highest quality napkins are easy to fold into attractive designs, and they appeal to both the senses of sight and touch for guests. Plus, you want your team to have absorbent bar towels in case a guest has a spill.
- The Pool – Once again, the highest quality towels are a must. The pool is one of the places your guests will go to relax, so you don’t want the high-end experience ruined by a scratchy towel or one that doesn’t dry properly.
- The Fitness Center – Towels that a guest will use to wipe away sweat during a good workout need to be able to soak up the sweat in one swipe without leaving a person’s brow covered in lint.
Venus Group – Where Luxury Hotels Buy Their Textiles
At Venus Group, we produce the finest textiles and linens, from designing seeds that produce the finest cotton to having a manufacturing plant on each coast of the US, we control the entire process of creating the most luxurious products for the hospitality industry. Call us toll-free today at 800.421.6599 to learn more or place your order.
Leave a reply