Wellness retreats can really rake in the cash with patrons being willing to spend as much as $500 per night. How can you ensure that guests are happy with your spa, or even that they choose your services in the first place? Eco-friendly linens may be one of the key elements to success.
Consider some more statistics regarding spa retreats:
- 72% of people who go on spa retreats do so between 2 and 5 times per year. That gives you the opportunity to create repeat business by giving patrons what they want.
- Nearly half of millennials (your biggest audience) choose their spas through magazines or websites. So you need buzzwords in both your online and printed marketing. Eco-friendly is perfect for today’s socially conscious world.
Eco-Friendly Linens, Produced Sustainably
Venus Group employs our own Farm 2 Finish™ methods in order to ensure that our high-quality towels and other textiles are both eco-friendly and produced in a sustainable manner. For example:
- We train farmers to avoid contamination of water supplies while harvesting.
- We assure farmers of a fair price, fulfilling our social responsibility to a vital global industry.
- We produce high-quality items that require fewer washes, energy, and labor.
These are just a few of the ways that Venus Group is committed to offering Smart Solutions for a Better World™.
If you want the whole world to see that your spa retreat’s true color is “green”, then give us a call at 800.421.6599. We will be happy to discuss your custom towel needs so that you can provide a comfortable experience with a minimal footprint. You can also get in touch by submitting our online contact form.
Leave a reply