When someone pays for a luxury experience, they have certain expectations, especially regarding the experience they will have. Textiles may not be the first thing a guest thinks of when deciding on a cruise, but they will certainly affect the overall experience and even influence a guest’s online reviews.
Since no one seems to go anywhere anymore without seeing what the Internet has to say about it first, providing the most comfort for your guests is a must. Here are five places to ensure you have the highest quality linens in order to please even the pickiest of guests.
- The Pool – Guests go to the pool to relax and enjoy the sun. Don’t let a scratchy towel or one with low absorbency ruin the experience.
- The Restaurant – Cloth napkins immediately change a customer’s expectations from ordinary dining to fine dining. You also need staff members with ultra-absorbent bar mops for sweeping up the occasional spill in one swipe.
- The Bedroom – The right bed linens can determine how well a guest is able to sleep. Everything from a soft pillow case to comfortable blanket can help rock a patron gently to dreamland.
- The Fitness Center – The perfect towel absorbs sweat with one wipe while offering a comfortable feel and not transferring lint to the person.
- The Bathroom – From luxurious towels to a plush bathroom that makes your guest feel like he or she is being wrapped up in a warm hug, the bathroom may be the most important place to focus on elegant textiles.
Venus Group – Where Luxury Cruise Lines Buy Their Textiles
At Venus Group, we manufacture the most luxurious textiles and linens using sustainable processes. To outfit your luxury cruise ships with the finest sheets, towels, and more, call us today at 800.421.6599.