Your hotel succeeds or fails due to guest experience, and when someone is staying at a hotel, one of the major criteria is the quality of sleep. Here are a few tips for wowing guests with a refreshing night of sleep, so you can propel your hotel’s revenue.
- Climate control – This is a key factor regarding sleep for most people. Simplify the process through a mobile app or voice-controlled
- Light and sound – Most people need a room as dark and quiet as possible for good sleep. Blackout curtains can get rid of city lights, but if the sounds are filtering through, be sure that there is a Bluetooth speaker for guests to play their own white noise.
- Only use white sheets – White not only gives us a sense of luxury, but it also makes it immediately obvious that the room is clean.
- Provide multiple pillow types – People sleep better with softer or firmer pillows depending on their preferred sleep position. Offering an array of pillow types can help you to appeal to the needs of each guest.
- Have a fitness center – Getting enough exercise during the day can help a person to sleep better at night. Be sure to provide an opportunity for your guests to exercise on the premises.
Your Partner for Better Guest Sleep
Venus wants to help you provide your guests with the best sleep possible. We offer pristine white linens that evoke luxury and cleanliness for your guests. We also offer various types of pillows, towels, and even technology for in-room convenience. To learn more, call 800.421.6599, or you can request a quote online.